Every blog needs a ethical code to stand behind. I am fortunate enough to have a wise professor by the name of Kelli Matthews who let me use her code of ethics as a helpful guideline!
1. I will always be factual and honest.
2. I will give credit when credit is due. I will link to outside sources when appropriate.
3. I will strive to make every post grammatically perfect. If I make a mistake, I will correct it promptly.
4. I will not delete comments unless they are spam, off-topic, or contain any hurtful dialogue.
5. If I disagree with a comment, I will do so respectively.
6. I will disclose conflicts of interest.
7. I will keep private issues and topics private.